Your conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. To further these common goals, you agree not to:
- Participate in off-topic discussions.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or disguise the origin of any materials submitted through the forum.
- Link to content not allowed in the forum.
- Collect or store screen names or personal data of, or about, other users for any purpose.
- Post any materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Discuss, incite or engage in illegal activity.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, “spam,” chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- Transmit any material that contains a “virus,” “worm,” “Trojan horse” or other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
- Make posts which encourage eating disorders or self-harm in any way, overt or coded. Any posts which are deemed to promote eating disorders will be deleted and users will lose their user privileges.
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site. If you are younger than 18 years old, you should notify your parents that you are posting and reading comments on this website.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other laurengreenfield.com users.
- You may not use the laurengreenfield.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, links that you submit, post, and display on the laurengreenfield.com forum.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack laurengreenfield.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with laurengreenfield.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any laurengreenfield.com forum users.
- You must not, in the use of laurengreenfield.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction or country (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not make any posts which encourage eating disorders, no posts about weight, calories or numbers. Any posts which are deemed to promote eating disorders will be deleted and users will lose their user privileges.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the immediate termination of your user privileges. While laurengreenfield.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that laurengreenfield.com cannot be responsible for the content posted on its website and you, nonetheless. may be exposed to such materials and that you use the laurengreenfield.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the laurengreenfield.com forum for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Laurengreenfield.com reserves the right to refuse access and/or cancel your user privileges for any reason, at any time.
healthprose.org - affordable drugstore
All posts become the property of Lauren Greenfield Photography and may be excerpted and posted on the website or published or exhibited in a book, film, magazine, anthology, archive or exhibition or any other use in any medium of or about Greenfield's work or her projects.